Saturday, July 09, 2005

Title


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This summer seems to be FLYing by!
I have not even been to the stinkn beach.

Last night me and some people watched VH1 Awesomely BAD BREAK UP SONGS.
Remember that ACE of BASE song. "DON't TurN ArOUnD"
I love that song.

Don't turn around cause your gonna see my heart breaking. DON't turn Around cause your gonna see me cryn. JUST WALK AWAY!
It goes something like that. THAT SONG RULES!

My gosh darn kitty is always trying to eat our food. NO KITTY! Thats A BAD KITTYY!

Today I am going to an ICE CREAM SOCIAL!!!!!!!
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO! That is a genuine WHOOOOO HOOOOO by the way!

What other pointless and silly stuff can I type.
Um yesterday I stayed in my pajamas till 3! That was cool...
I made Drew breakfast for dinner cause I am cool like dat.
Actually I think that is totally un cool, but I had no dinner plans and it was the fastest and easiest thing to round up.
He was happy. But he also would be happy with a fruit by the foot for dinner.

GEEZ it is windy outside.
I HATE THE WIND! It serves no purpose.
I want things to be still.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice Cream Social! WhoohoO!

Kathryn said...

It was very lovely :)

carrie said...

i think ima hafta go on the slimfast diet

Kathryn said...

HEY! I BET YOU ARE JUST PREGNANT!!!

karla said...

Those shoes are SO FREAKING CUTE!! I wish I knew where you got them so I could buy a case of them! (Um...how many shoes are in a case?)

carrie said...

yep. no slimfast for me!

Kathryn said...

THANKS KARLA.
I got em' at american eagle.
I imagine a case of shoes would be about 12 pairs.
just a guess.