Sunday, July 24, 2005

All up in the KOOL_AIDE!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But it seems that I don't know the flavor.
Looks like cherry to me.
But I probably am wrong.
Usually I am.

Today I am going to church with me grandma.

She has been in the hospital for like 2 months.

The 1st Sunday that she was in the hospital she asked me to please go anyways so people would ask me about her and I could relay that she was in the hospital and such.

Well that was a disaster.

In my head at least.

I drove away from the church at least twice.
But in the end I went in all by myself cause I started to feel guilty since she asked me to go.

Well, know one spoke to me.
But the preist.
He seemed to be staring right at me the whole time.
I felt as if he could see right through me.
I didn't belong there without my grandma.

I was so uncomfortable.
Maybe the fact that I smoked a lil' grass before I went did not help.
But I am JUST KIDDING!
I would never do that!

So the parish probably thinks my grandma died.
But today she has risen.

I like going to church.

I like looking at all the families.

I imagine what they are like outside of church.

And everyone always sits in the same spot.

I wonder if our spot is taken?



Anyways,

I am not very religious but sometimes it seems like things would be easier if I was.

4 comments:

carrie said...

have you ever listened to Dane Cook, the comedian? he is afraid of the kool-aid man! lol.

so, your grandma is doing better?
glad to hear it.

Kathryn said...

Yes my grandma is amazing.
never gives up.
church was exactly the same.
NOTHING changed.
Except maybe that it was a little empty.
I guess when I stopped coming people thought, "well what the point?".
Ha ha.
I am fer sures going to hell.



I have never listened to Dane Cook. I don't think.
I can't remember names.

Anonymous said...

So, were your seats taken?

Kathryn said...

nope.
:) front row center