Saturday, July 30, 2005

It Is Official


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We are 25 going on 16!
We tried hard to get Drew to join in on our flower pot fun but he gracefully declined!
After all he will be turning 3 in a few days!
Silly girls.

When you have LOTS to do in little time, it really is just best to dance around Target like you have not a care in the world.

While I was sliding into the pot some suction thing happened and I truly did not think I was going to be able to get my butt out of it.
I kinda panicked and imagined people gathering around while Janet and maybe a Target employee pulled at both ends.
While my son watched from the comfort of his cart.
Thankfully none of that happened.
Except the panicking but that is nothing new for me.

What other pointless shit did I do today?
Oh I painted my toe nails and spilt nail polish all over the place.
That was cool.

5 comments:

carrie said...

awesome post. awesome pictures!

Skye said...

Really Cool!

BULLSEYE said...

The way I see it, this could be anywhere from truly enlightening to completely pointless and stupid.

carrie said...

just like life, eh?

Anonymous said...

Drew is soooo much more mature than we are!