Thursday, June 16, 2005

Our Potential


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Endless.

What is the hold up?

Lets get the FUCK up and live to our FULL POTENTIAL!

Starting right now.

Yes. Now. Today.

Ok

...it is almost 10 at night.

Damn days is almost over now.

But I did do an awful lot today.
Some stuff I can't mention.
But why even bother saying something like that?

Preschool is starting next week.
That is a HUGE thing. I think.
I am excited, but really nervous.
And I even have feelings of guilt.
But we are doing it.
Tuition is paid.

I really wonder what I will do with myself.
I do know that manicure and pedicure are both on the top of my list.
The time also will be a good one for movies.
Lunches with friends.
Naps?
maybe.
Gym?
maybe.
Clean house?
HA!

But then that DAMN GUILT BASTARD pops his FAT head in.
Get off my back man!

ok.
we are done here.

(I like to end conversations that way.)

3 comments:

carrie said...

you say lots of bad words! :-)
actually, so do i, but i am a prude about blogging them, generally. but, i think it's cooler to blog bad words. i'm just chicken

Kathryn said...

ha ha you are FUCKING FUNNY! ;)

nicole said...

PRESCHOOL! I'm crying already & still have a few more years. Which school are you sending him to? We should meet at the gym again or lunch or something. xoxo