Friday, June 24, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh boy. Today is one of those whirlwind twister like days.
I don't know what the FUCK is going on. Everything is spinning and I am starting to get seriously dizzy.
Now I am not saying that these days are BAD days they are just hard to keep up with.
Maybe it is hormones.
I started back on the pill.
So whatever.
There are lots of excuses I could use
for why I can't get a GRIP!

Ok. On with it.
Batman was super COOL!
I really likee it.
And that Christian Bale is delicious.
I mean really.
I starting crying in a few parts of the movie and that really helped my EYE feel better.

YES! My eyes still hurts.
and I know why.
Like the cute little princess that I am, I decided that I want my eyelashes to be MORE beautiful eyelashes.
I went and bought an eyelash curler.
Used it and found it to be uncomfortable.
It didn't even WORK!
They looked the same.
Anyways.
I must have pulled out an eyelash during the whole process and now MY EYELASHES ARE REALLY PRETTY!

4 comments:

carrie said...

ooOOo000oooOooO

Kathryn said...

my eye is improving.

Anonymous said...

It didn't look so bad yesterday.

Kathryn said...

and today it is even better.
thank goodness