Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Once Again


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once again I woke.
Once again I made coffee.
Once again I made pancakes.
Once again Drew threw crap down into the backyard from our balcony.
Once again I got angry.
Once again I yelled at him.
Once again he threw crap down into the backyard from our balcony.
Once again I got mad.
Once again I screamed.
Once again Tim told me to go see a doctor.
Once again I forgot to pay a bill.
Once again I don't care.
Once again I showered.
Once again I applied make-up.
Once again I couldn't decide what to wear.
Once again I wonder who the FUCK cares.
Once again I want to smash my cell phone into little tiny pieces, roll it up and SMOKE IT!
Once again I wonder who the FUCK cares.
Once again I know things can't be all this bad.

4 comments:

carrie said...

my dear sister. i do love thee well.
and thou art beautiful.
and i wilst always love thee.

Kathryn said...

terrific

Anonymous said...

Well, if you are once again making pancakes please let me know because I love pancakes. Thank you.

Benno said...

Sometimes like is a million kicks in the dick. Sometimes you find a five dollar bill in your jeans. Sometimes you find a cadbury egg that you left in the pocket and it has released its sweet goo all over the inside of your pocket. The secret is to laugh about each, and remember to eat the egg next time. Eat the egg.

benno dot nordquist dot com