Monday, June 20, 2005

1. If you could listen to only 3 CDs for the next year, which 3 CDs
would you choose?

This question is almost impossible. But I will try.
At this exact moment I would have to say.
They Might be Giants, Apollo 18
Lisa Loeb, Nine Stories
and I guess I would have to take Maroon 5.


2. What is a favorite summer memory?

Going to the lake and camping with my family.
We had a boat.
I thought it was so cool to drive it.
So much fun!
Ahhh the late 80's till the early 90's.

3. What do you secretly indulge in?

Grass. I smoke it.


4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be, and what color
would your cape be?

I guess my cape would have to be purple.
I would be able to read minds.

5. What do you think of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise hookin' up?

Morons. I couldn't give a flying FUCK!




Thanks Janet, for the fun!
xoxo

1 comment:

carrie said...

hooray for interviews!