Thursday, June 23, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2ND day of school for my little child.
Very nice. Time just to sit around and wonder what the fudge to do.
I will see a movie!
Yes!
Batman Begins.
yes.

SOme people and I watched GO last night.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED it.
Well, I liked it.
Anything involving drugs, Christmas and lots of nudity really tickles my fancy.
It helped me in my process of trying to accept Katie Holmes.
And now I will watch her in Batman and FALL TOTALLY in LOVE with her!!!

I LOVE YOU KATIE!
See it has already begun.
Wierd.

DAMN.
I want to HATE her.
I want to HATE EVERYONE!
And sometimes I do.
But not today.
Today I am going to FEEL the love.
Spread it here and there.

Instead of my HATE!
I say "I HATE" all the time.
I HATE YOU!
I HATE HER!
I HATE HIM!
I HATE that thing over there!
I HATE being like that.

One person I know really seems to get upset when I say "HATE!".

It really is not a nice word.
It is a pretty strong word.


H A T E!

wow.

Not nice.

But honestly and truly there are lots of things around that make it easy to HATE.
But honestly and truly there are lots of things around that make it easy to LOVE.

Blah Blah now I am done here.

This post is dumb.

I HATE IT!

8 comments:

carrie said...

recently i have been focusing on trying to feel love and the only way i can seem to do it is to sing to myself the beatles' all you need is love song.

carrie said...

oh, and that is a frickin' trippy painting.

carrie said...

how cute that drew is going to preschool, now!

carrie said...

i wanna see that movie, Go.

Kathryn said...

You should rent it tonight!~!
or buy it.
YES>
drew+preschool=CUTE!

Today they are having a nature show.
There was a *wallaby.













*I am not sure if that is spelled correctly.

carrie said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

Go is a great movie.

Kathryn said...

YES!! DO you own it??
I wanna own it.