Wednesday, June 22, 2005

OUCH!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




My right eye hurts so frigging bad!
The other day I kept getting a sharp pain in it.
Now it just HURTS!
That kinda crap really aggravates me.
How inconvenient for me.
THen I start to worry that it is a serious problem and all that.

Maybe my eye will fall out.
Maybe my eye will stop working.

I also had a bitch of a headache last night and woke up with it this morning.
GOD!
WIll my suffering ever end?

Drama.



Maybe this is all caused by my new perfume.
Hypnotic Poison by Dior.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It smells like almonds and vanilla.
Very lovely.
I had a hard time choosing.
I used to wear Gucci Rush.
But I thought it was time for somethang new.
Gucci Rush smells like Trix cereal.
They are discontinuing it though.
STUPID IDIOTS!

I guess.

Ok.

My eye!!

MY eye.

it really hurts.



Wanna hear something totally retarded?

I have to go clean my house because the maids are coming.

How backwards is that?

2 comments:

carrie said...

hahahahahaaa
hypnotic poison is giving you headaches! it sounds yummy, tho.
you are very amusing.

Gabs said...

omg i do the same thing. backwards it is! damn maids. my mom does it too, wonder if it's genetic...