Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday

Crispy Cream donuts for late snack last night and now for early breakfast.

I eat so many that I start to feel the urge to vomit.

I will probaby just eat another.

tee hee

My favorite ones are the rasberry filled ones.

Yum.

But who wants to hear about my donut preferences?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




I bought a hardy hydranga plant, that is dead dead dead. You can kinda see it in the background of that there picture up there.

I thought for sure I could keep it alive. It seemed so strong.

But sure enough its stay in my household was a short one.

I watered the darn thing what more did it need?



Just like the dead fish floating around my fish tank.

I really need to get that thing out of there.

The other fish may never be the same.

Pets. What a hassle.

Maybe
I should get a kitty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitties are a hassle.

My favorite doughnuts are the originals when they are fresh and warm. Mmmmm.

Kathryn said...

yes kitties are a pain.
i am not going to get one.
Drew is allergic anyways.

carrie said...

all my hermit crabs died! i'm a failure at recreating an littoral environment in my very own home!

Kathryn said...

Ahhh man that is sucky.
I am sorry.

carrie said...

i know. but i will try again.
i will change some factors and see if that helps.