Friday, May 16, 2008

my blood pressure high.

 - Photo Hosted at BuzznetYEAH. how can I make money from this blog? thats what would be cool.
checks in my mailbox.
ok what happened with my traffic court thinga majIG is THIS:
NOV 6th i turned right into a cross walk in a school zone while a crossing guard was stll holding up the STOP sign.
NO BODY was going to be HURT NO ONE was NEAR my car. AT ALL>
anyway
I got busted by a motorcycle policeman and when he asked for proof of insurance I handed him an EXPIRED insurance card.
lets all die over it and go shit our pants why dont we?
OH FUCKING WELL> I hadn't switched it out with the new one yet. LIFE IS HECTIC SIR.
so he writes me up 4 no insurance as well as the other mishap.
SO I get the ticket in mail and its LIKE ONE THOUSAND STINKING DOLLARS$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!holyhell!@!#@%$#%$@
yeah.
so I go into court to show proof of being insured so my fine would only then be $132
so I go in to do that and turns out the piece of paper I brought along was not satisfactory enough for the commissioner.
the paper only had the name TIMOTHY on it.
so the nice commissioner postponed my court date.
cool right?
so I go in for the next date with a piece of paper that says MY stupid name
thnking everything would be handled and done with.
but no this time the commissioner was not fully pleased with dates on them
so the commissioner did not fulllllly reduce my fine. he only reduced it.
yippy! now my fine is only SIX HUNDRED$$$$!!!!! FUCK! YOU!
so I leave the courtroom feeling sad and perplexed.
holding back tears because crying in public really isnt my gig.
pulled it together and walked over to the sweet young lady at the TRAFFIC WINDOW to EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I DID HAVE INSURANCE WHEN I GOT THE FUCKING TICKET BUT NOW I HAVE A NEW POLICY WITH DIFFERENT DATES! AND WHO CARES!?
and she sets up ANOTHER DATE FOR ME TO COME BACK. TUESDAY MAY 13.
SO I GO BACK THROUGH THE ENTIRE COURT PROCESS YET FUCKING AGAIN
TURNS OUT ITS SOME "TEMPORARY JUDGE" RUNNING THE COURTROOM CIRCUS ACT
OBVIOUSLY A NEWBIE
i get up to the microphone AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FUCKES IT ALL UP.
EVERYONE STARTED SCREAMING AT ME "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?" and "THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE JANUARY" and "YOUVE HAD YOUR CHANCE!"
it was so very upsetting.
I had my proof right there in my hand. if only the temp judge would have looked at it and made a RULING.
if only.
all I can do now is appeal everything.
typing this was draining and now I am hungry.
rigamarole.

No comments: