Thursday, November 10, 2005

mother effer!!!!!!!!!!!!

laying in bed talking myself into being happy.

and MY FUCKHEAD CAT jumps on me and PEES!!

ON ME my SHEETS MY DUVET MY MATTRESS!!

I took the him and threw him out the front door!

GOODBYE!

I mean really! who has ever heard of such a thing?
just trying to end my day and BOOM CAT PISS!!!

And cat piss damage control.
like ripping my sheets off soaking up the pee and some sort of blanket barrier had to be placed between me and the pee pee area and new sheets and new blankets. and oh yeah change pants. Ridiculous.
fuck cats.

seriously now.

3 comments:

carrie said...

you always seem to have neurotic cats. you should take it to a kitty psychologist. do you have a litter box upstairs?

Kathryn said...

Yes there is a liter box upstairs.
I must do something to my cats to make them be this way.
I mean why couldnt the cat pee on the floor or something? why my bed?

Anonymous said...

Gross, gross, gross!! Poor thing. :(