Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Jibberish of an insane person


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Today was definitly one of my high days.
I saw Chicken Little and laughed my ass off.
Good thing we were the only people in the theatre cause I know I would have annoyed many.
OR influenced even more laughter.

I was missing my dad lots and I am pretty sure he watched it with me.
BUT THAT IS NUTS!
I really need to sleep.
I like HGTV.

And I think that when you make dinner and ask how it is it is nice to get a, "very good. thank you.", instead of a shrug and a nod.
I don't know.
I hate cooking.
I do like making pancakes.

I felt a minitini anxiety attack in my car today.
There were detours and long long waits at every corner
and ambulances and stinky tar and angry people turning around all pissy.
I felt like jumping out of the car and walking the rest of the way
It makes you realize how easy it is to never ever wanna leave your home.
I was not driving.
Maybe that had something to do with it.
But I kept my cool and sat and explained to my son how insane the world is and how we must have patience.
really I was talking to myself.

AND I saw my first car ever.
My purple Ford Aspire.
5 door.
It was all beat up and sad looking.
And the lady who we sold it to,
MONA,
looked very mad. She actually was one of those pissy drivers that turned around all angrily.
Great now I feel bad for her and guilty somehow cause I sold her that piece of purple shit.
And she told me that God brought us together.
I was like alright PSYCHO LADY are you paying with cash or check?
$3000 I do believe.
No maybe $1500.
ANd I ended up yelling at her over the phone and being a HUGHMUNGO BITCH FACE to her.
Whatever. she is still driving it and looks very unhappy.
I bet she was a 12 step lady trying to get her life together and bought my car and thought it would make her life better and it didnt and the rest is history.
Poor Mona.
Bless that purple Aspire.

And Bless Chicken Little.
ok i need rest.

2 comments:

carrie said...

yeah, why haven't you been sleeping?

Kathryn said...

well, the other night Drew had some breathing problems. I think he has asthma.
and we had to go to Urgent care at 2 in the morning, and we did not get home till 8 in the morning and then I had my hair appt at 10. So I slept for about an hour.
Last night it just BOOM hit me.
BUt I still had difficulty falling asleep.
Sucky.