Friday, November 04, 2005

Its all VERY exciting!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


These candies are just PURE HEAVEN!!
At least thats how I remember them in the ninth grade.
I sold them for my french club.
I ate most of them and the money that I did make for the club I kept.
I just slid between the cracks.
A secret talent if mine.

ANYWAYS I have missed them ever since.
Always wishing to come across a bag or two.
But in just 5-7 short day I will have EIGHTY BAGS!!!!!

Yes, Janet and I were on a mission last night and we conquered!
We found them.

And I ordered a case!



I will share.

6 comments:

nicole said...

Where did you find those!?! I forgot all about them! I wasn't in French Club & didn't sell them, but I'm pretty sure I bought most of their supply. xoxo

carrie said...

neat. when i was in high school we sold reese's cups for key club and i, too, ate them all and didn't pay for them and nobody said anything! ha! weird!

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for this girl. The bon-bons ROCK.

Nicole, we will tell you our supplier, but it must be super-top secret. I think we should keep our supplier secret and go into the bon-bon dealing business. As Kathryn has said, they are practically drugs. Probably laced with crack, how else would we have been so addicted and spent every last penny on them?

KNJ: The Bon-Bon Gang. What do you say?

Kathryn said...

fo sho

nicole said...

I'm all about the Bon-Bon Gang. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of such things. I hope they're as good as you remember them. :)