Friday, January 23, 2009

foolish hearts unite here

socksmy feet don't stink. I've known people in my life with some severe trouble with no-nonsense foot odor. I am no longer friends with those type of people.
It's like this: get a handle on your messed up foot issues and maybe then we can talk but until then fare-thee-well.
I LOVE MANGOI LOVE DRIED MANGO FOREVERMORE but the cost is high.
LOVE
love is mostly free.
peace earing those earings have been mine for many years I dont even remember where I got them.
This year they were used as decoration on the christmas tree.
PRETTY CREATIVE HUH!!
You should ALL start doing that too cause earrings make great xmas ornaments and they like to be included.
ka kbought myself a new jacket today because I was cold. Obviously I am posing in it for you.
it was on clearance with an additional 25% off and its SoooooooOOO cozy and I won't ever take it off unless I have to.
countermy kitchen in this place has a lot of counter space and floor space. BAsically my kitchen is huge and so much bigger than yours.
gym classes group exercising is my sweetheart
see the jacket? makes me feel like I am a bunny.give peace a chance

No comments: