Sunday, November 25, 2007

sorry i dont love you anymore blog

DSC00001
JANET came back to her shitty home town of which I still inhabit.
wasnt that nice? yes.
and she pretty much spent her entire time with ME.
I know I know who wouldnt?
she is my lawyer.
last night we drank THREE bottles of wine.
and now it appears that I am bragging.
anyways,
I havent blogged in a LOOONG time huh
you miss me huh
you wonder about me huh
and my love life huh
well I am in love.
WITH YOU.
maybe i wlll tell you a story about the young and overweight animal control lady
young and overweight animal control lady started out by knocking on my door for a solid 30min a day 5 days a week last week.
i ignored her by taking showers and hiding under my bed
and its messy under there
she wants money for my 2 dogs.
money I dont care to fucking give to her or LA county.
fuck her.
but yes the other day w/my head high I caved and answered the god dang door thinking maybe I could talk to her and we could be friends and work this out as a team
ended up getting my feeling hurt and handing her a 50 dollar check for ONE stupid dog and she plans on coming back for another 35 on WEDNESDAY for my other stupid dogs. oh and she wants to see some paperwork I cant find.
and i dont think so.
ITS THE HOLIDAYS!!!!! FUCK A DUCK OR SOMETHING, ANYTHING.
JUST GET OFF MY PRETTY PORCH!!!
HO.
my porch really is pretty BTW.
all fancy with showflakes and twinkle lights.
EVERYONE IS JEALOUS~!!!!!!!!!!
I cant help it if I have what you want.

No comments: