Wednesday, November 14, 2007

talking trash about how you are no good

looking up
sometimes I have to look at things more than two times
and listen to things more than twenty times.
I bought TWENTY SOCCER CUPCAKES TODAY.
I had to request that soccer balls be placed on each cupcake so that they would IN FACT BE SOCCER CUPCAKES.
It was amazing the way I handled that.
the scorpions pizza party is tonight and FUCKYES I AM PUMPED UP ABOUT IT!
we had a kickbutt season.
basically won every game.
the experience has been a HUGE confidence boost for me.
ME! me.
can I have the same team next yr too?
maybe not all of them have to be there BUT most of them,
JUST KIDDING!
ALL OF THEM. I LOVE THEM.
I swear.
I love everyone. but that doesnt mean anything special. we should all love eachother.
what was I saying?
stupid coco is chewing on my fucking bra and nothing is more irritating than a dog chewing on MY underwear right in the goddamnMIDDLE of MY SPACIOUS LIVING ROOm!
i have to go.
THIS IS ENOUGH you dont need anymore.

No comments: