Monday, November 05, 2007

no harm done

DSC00257
the truth is I do have a lot of time to play with my hair.
and a lot of time to fuck around.
my house is clean though.
so anyways, blogging seems a little sad right now.
like my heart isnt into it the way it USED TO BE>
WHYDO THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE?
just kidding.
LISTEN UP!
some lady was a real cunt to me yesterday at church.
and manalive am I burnt up about it.
you know how when something happens and you are preoccupied with all the other bullshit going on around you and the something is said or done to you and you are like uhuh yeah yeah whatever but then later on after you process things
u want to KILL tHTA person and fuck the luck the moment has passed.
I should have been all EXCUSE ME RUDE LADY! WHAT DID YOU JUSTSAY TO ME?
but I was all oh ok. dur dur.
you know how that happens.
you know how the people try and fuck with your brain.
I ahte thta.
but really maybe I dont even care.

No comments: