Sunday, May 29, 2005

BOY I have some serious cabin fever.
But the funny part is that I have been very active lately.
But I just can't seem to fullfill my craving for my out of house time.
Basically I am trying escape. And I do.
But it just leaves me yearning for more.

So how did I come to this point of wanting to run run run?
Some would say that I should get some frigging sleep.

True.


Also, that Weezer cd MAKE BELIEVE is fucking incredible.
A lot of folks may say that statement is a little bold, but the songs just touch me.

Maybe "touch me" is exactly right. It's more like I just GET WEEZER!
I GET THEM MAN!

OK.
OK.
Yes.
Yes.

5 comments:

carrie said...

you can hear it for free at http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?channel=pickyRadioLauncher

hey, miss cabin fever! you should come visit me! ;-)

Kathryn said...

I would love to visit you. We could get in some trouble! Or not.

carrie said...

or yes.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Please check out my negative calorie food site. It is all about negative calorie food informations.

Clickbank Mall said...

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,