Saturday, October 04, 2008

I GOT SOME NEW MASCARA THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE.

picnictimebathroom bt
hi there friends.
NEWS FLASH! : college kids are the worst!
they party hardish every friday and saturday night and remind me of how I DID NOT go to college.
all my new neighbors are college kids. AAHHH! they are monster zombies walking around w their stupid bottles of corona.
BUT N E WAYS I made chicken basil coconut curry over jasmine rice 4 din din and it was the awesomest!
no recipe EITHER just pure TALENT. but really it was hella easy.
I thought of all of you while making it
thinkin how you wish you could watch me.
maybe one day I will do a video of me creating some pudding dessert or some banana bread.
but yeah, tonight I am going roller skating with some latinas at the local roller rink...
maybe I will shoot something and by SHOOT I mean photograph and/or videograph.
ALSO I worked out today like a good girl.
after my hard core fitness routine I took a ZUMBA class. it was lame. and full of oldies so I only lasted about 15 minutes.
then I cried on my bed for awhile because I am homesick.
then I went to a walmart and felt ALLLL BETTER.
cool huh? yes.
weelll now I need to wash my face and apply some powder.
ALSO SARAH PALIN IS A DUMB BITCH ALSO.

No comments: