Wednesday, October 15, 2008

heeyy its a SURGE!

PA140959
i am talking to no one.
obviously. or am I talking to you? no
anyways I am having a GREAT DAY I cycled my ass off this morning and have been going strong ever since.
CLEANED Up MY ROOM ! its GREAT!
and I am sooooo VERY excited to watch Mccain LOSE his top during the LAST debate tonight!
I LOVE YOU B.OBAMA
I will TOTALLLLY VOTE FOR YOU.
everything is shit in America BUT I dont even care.
I am still a rock star and I got my rock moves. AND yes I like PINK.
my birthday is sooon and thats fun. I willl be TWENTY NINE! WHHOOOA I AM OLD.
but I like totalllly feel SIXTEEN and I loook like THIRTEEN. maybe I look more 14 than 13. a sexy 14 yr old.
LIKE WHATEVER. I LOOK GOOD. better than ANYONE!
OH AND GUESS WHAT! ON MONDAY I WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE PAPER!!! FRONT PAGE!!! I couldnt believe it! still CANT.
I was eating cake in the photo. stufing cake in my mouth.
I willlll post a pic of the pic! LATER!
I know you care. YOU CARE SO BAD THAT IT HURTS YOUR BRAIN.
FRONT PAGE! and it was a BIG, COLOR PHOTO!!!!!!!!!
I AM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!! FUCK! It was great.
I dont know why I just said fuck.
ok I gotta go. maybe I willllll live blog later tonight when I am drunk in my living roooom watching obama hand mccain his ass to him on a silver platter.. its gonna be great. betcha cant wait.
PEACE! FOOLS.

No comments: