Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DRINK WATER FOR YOUR BODY

PA150976
I LISTEN TO TALK RADIO! OK! and I read.
so obamas gramma is sick.
fuck dude. life is sooo hard and painful. man.
what is up with that?
why must it be so? Well my friends I will tell you why so listen up
its because human beings are the scum of the universe.
SCUMMY RACISTS DUMBFATHEADS.
i could use a joint. and wii fit. GET ME THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
I am sick and totally TIRED hearing about that assfucker "JOE THE PLUMBER" OMYGOD IN HEAVEN PLEASE STOP ALREADY!
I swear to you I am THIS close to moving out of this country all together
oh sorry is THAT unAMERICAN!? well if PALIN/MCCAIN win I will do just THAT.
SOUTH AMERICA SOUNDS NICE AND EXOTIC. like me. we are MADE for each.
tomorrow is farmers market so that means INDIAN FOOOD fo' me.
2morrow is also KARATE
and a spin class too.
spinning class is sooo stupudly difficult. you so could NOT even hang.
when its over I am soooo effing relieved
it is the bestest feeling almost ever
makes it worth the trouble.
tonight I am drinking a chianti.
tastes just like merlot.
I have been working towards drinking a gallon of water a day, today I came REAL close.
what else happened today?
nothing unusual.
there is a hunchback living near me and I see him every now and then.
whats the deal with that?
I am curious.
and I am thankful.
I am thankful that I dont live in IRAQ, that I am healthy with all my healthy body parts, and that I eat lots everyday.
I am thankful for being ME.
thanks. this is wonderful.
ikea is right down the freeway. I love that.

No comments: