Monday, March 17, 2008

SLAP

Photobucket
any time you turn on KISS FM you can bet good money that FLo rida is playin.
very predictable.
SO today is st pattys day and I am making IRISH STEW for DINNER.
I didnt get much quality rest last night COS my sons legs were achy and he needed his mommy.
remember growing pains?
they hurt.
I TOTALLY have a watermelon seed, a pumpkin seed and a few sunflower seeds!
but I think its maybe too early to plant,
cos its still cold as a titty out there.
oh and now some other shitty fucking song is playing on this shitty radio station but I like RYAN SEACREST.
have you heard about him quitin' RADIO???
he is a robot. a gay robot.
what was I thinking about a few seconds ago?
I am going to shower now. and wash my hair later.
something alng those lines.
what if i had a cow? in my backyard.
that would be so strange.
can a cow just be in my backyard and everyone be OK with that?
is that possible?
I need to ask everyone.
everything must be alright with everyone. please feel good about every move I make and the ones i dont.
is that alright with you?
time to go.

No comments: