Thursday, April 16, 2009

WE LOST THE WORLD WHEN THAT STORM HIT US

some photos from the night i lost my camera.
such a sad sad thing for me to deal with.
a terrible loss.
I will NEVER get over it.
COCO IS EVEN SAD ABOUT IT! SHE IS CRYING OVER IT RIGHT NOW!
i dont know what else to say but fuck.
me and sara bo bara
OH yeah here is a cooool story:
last night a BIKE COP dished out some bullshit to me and SARA
a lecture in place of a FINE for riding around at night without lights on
SARA told the cop she was going to CRAP HER PANTS if he gave us a ticket. hahaha
and I told the officer I was a BROKE STUDENT so he let us go with a warning.
he also thought we were sexy so that helped.
now we need to eat something BESIDES KEttle CORN.
a nice big salad with AVOCAAADOOo and ZUUUCHHHINI maybe some tooooMAAAATOOOO.
maybe some garlic fries.
I believe in vampires.

No comments: