Friday, October 09, 2009

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE TRYING TO SURVIVE

bananasGOSH ya know I really need to brush my hair today. I have yet to do SO.
I had to do this walk to school bus thing today and it was reallyway early in the morning.
like before the SUN early
so I was late and had to run to catch up.
When we all arrived to the school they had some quaker oatmeal bars and bananas cut in half.
I had half a banana.
I was really expecting muffins BUT I did NOT want a muffin so I was happy when I was bananas.
we ride our bike to school everyday anywasy UNLESS its raining or freezing out and
we leave at 7 thirty and arrive ten minutes later.
I did get the chance to introduce myself and complain to the principal about some issues I have about an ugly broken fence in the middle of the playground.
it is a fucking hazard.
I will not let up about it. I may take some photos.
you dont know it but you should know that I just now brushed my hair.
and its John Lennons birthday today! is it your birthday?
how should we celebrate?
more pie?
banana cream pie?
I like banana cream.
ANY PIE IS A PIE I LIKE.
I could never hate any pie.
NEVER COULD I!

No comments: