Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BOO BERRY

PA162318
Today is an exciting day.
FOR ONE a trip to the dentist is happening later.
WICKED COOL.
other awesome stuff is gonna happen I JUST KNOW IT!
ALready received a package of paper and stickers on my doorstep this morning &
that was RAD.
SO its all happening for us.
all coming together.
what else was I gonna say? I know i was thinking how I could blog something or the other!
but thats the endless story of blogging now isnt it
at least for me it is.
BECAUSE I HAVE A THIS BRAIN OF MINE.
little kids are funny. one kid (not mine) told me how he has all these voices in his brain telling him what to do
and it turns out tooo complicated so he ends up in troube and YOU ALL KNOW THE STORY!
we can all relate to this 7 yr old kid.
heard it amillion times.
ANYWAYS I would like to say that I am super excited for HALLOWEEN and MY BIRTHDAY and I think thats it
for now.
hang in there and lets pray for each other.
iTS the OnLy Way!
and dont be mean to others unless they deserve it. i guess.

No comments: