Wednesday, October 21, 2009

go bold or go home

yellowI am so tired of this background this b-log has going on here.
enough already with that shit.
I will figure it out for us.
ONE THING AT A TIME.
most of the time.
YOu should have seen me at the dentist yesterday!
such bravery on my part.
really it was nothing.
I did have a cavity and that is VERY embarrassing
and I had to have some other problem dealt with
and my teeth polished.
SO ISNT THAT NICE FOR ME!!
I CAN CHEW ON BOTH SIDES OF MY MOUTH LIKE YOU DO!
YAY!
its a gorgeous day and I am thankful for the gloriousness that is TODAY and all the days of my life.
THANNK YOU!
and I like regular toothpaste.
normal toothpaste. no sparkly bs glitter toothpaste.
just the light blue toothpaste.
thats ALL I NEED.
and love.
i may post again real soon because I feel like and you like it.

No comments: