Saturday, June 07, 2008

I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO YOU

 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet - Photo Hosted at Buzznet - Photo Hosted at Buzzneti went to a musical play last night with a friend.
i wore a vintage jumper with some nice grey heels. - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
VERY small stage.
thats what made it cool though.
next door we had dinner
I had a good enough MOJITO. and then I had an ok margarita
cant remember the name of the place.
the chairs were ghastly but they had some nice fish tacos. - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
today the USA and I went to WALMART and bought umpteen water guns for uno dollar.
thats cheap water guns.
remember back in 1987 when THE LOST BOYS filled up water guns with holy water.
scary.
if I was about to get my blood sucked by a vampire I would be reallly friendly and cooperative.
but some vampires can be real assholes.
 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

No comments: