Wednesday, February 06, 2008

sweet reunion


that mirror is fucking disgusting. what kind of pig am I?
things like that are stupid and get all dirty all fast.
you clean something and the next minute its sitting there with more dirt and germs again.
fuck you germs!
i voted FOR HILLIARY LAST NIGHT. i mean HILLARY.
BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN>
I dont really like her with all my heart but I voted for her anyways for the fun.
and that other guy is cool too and thats who my son is supporting.
it was really stupid becos I went to vote at the school within very close walkingdistance and they ended up saying some words like OH YOU DONT VOTE HERE YOU VOTE OVER THERE
and so I was like WELL I AM VOTING HERE SO YOU BETTER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE IT ALL TAKE PLACE and she was like o.k no problem sign here and here and go vote over there in that cubby.
voting is a very special ADULT type thing which I am VERY happy to be a part of.
I am AFTER ALL A GROWN UP WOMAN.
and dudes I totlallllly got pissed off in a pharmacy yester day and created what somemight perhaps call a "SCENE" but like hey bitch it was totallly understandable and
but what was I really gonna say?
i never know what is gonna happen next.
do I still have time to shower?
it'd be cuttin it close.
i will just wash my face
and take a shower LATER SOMETIME.

No comments: