Wednesday, February 13, 2008

dont forget to buy me something nice

salmon skin salad $5.50yesterday tha scale at the gym was alllll WRONG.
it was funny. and today a lady fell down.
people at the gym act like asshole retards mostly.
but thats not the point.
I need to be leaving my house right now. I am always on the GO.
i really reallly really wish I had a bike.
please lord let me have a bike.
do your like the looks of that salad up tthere?
I love that salad.
salmon skin salad.
ITS THE SHIT.
did you wathc the grammmys?
I DID and I ENJOYED IT
AMY WINEHOUSE was BAD AS FUCK and thats GOOD> she makes me wanna smoke some CrAcK.
I LOVE HER and KANYE WEST was her boyfriend.
they both made me cry.
talent and tragedy make me cry.
gootta go I am selling Valentines DAy Grams in a cafeteria.
BYE!

No comments: