Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THIS IS A PLANT I WOULD LIKE TO BE

gettyplant
first of all my eyes are realllly dry and itchy and I would like to ask GOD to please take all the peoples pain away.
the oatmeal these days just is nOT hitting the spot.
is it the splenda? should I go back to straight brown sugar?
I should not be here now,
because I was gonna be out and about and over there and I overslept.
I reallly REALLY wanted to get up at like 630 and clean up and chill out with some breakfast and coffee
BUT NO I got up at 830 and so now my day is not where it should be.
so much for that INNER clock of mine. maybe it knows best? maybe I am safe where I am at.
What I need to do is go to bed early and stop watching shitty movies. I hate movies that waste my time.
I dont know, MAYBE I AM CRABBY.
i will be fine
and so will YOU.
sorry if I upset you

No comments: