Sunday, June 07, 2009

fresh out bum out

thigh
hi
I hope you didnt miss me too hard.
or maybe you just forgot alll about me.
this picture is old and i have new but yeah this is what you get so be happy you get it.
i have moved back into my house and its awesome and everything I could EVER WANT but still i want more and I plan on gettingit.
YOU KNOW me.
the weather has not been kind around these parts so I have yet to swim and tan it up
and we all could really use a beach trip like yesterday.
I returned to church this morning and I was well received.
and a little nerdy girl is pregnant. I SCREAMED SHE IS PREGNANT!
she has a fetus living in her belly and its really sad cause she is like 10.
maybe she is 16. maybe 17.
either fucking way she is waaay too young to have a human inside her. gross.
grow up 1st.
I say wait till you are in your 30's.
and even then, THINK HARD.
I am going to go buy some stuff that I need and WANT at the stores.
like HAM and CHEESE and BREAD and a WASHER AND DRYER.

No comments: