Tuesday, August 26, 2008

would you mind showing me your identification?

rcalas
what up bitchez? yep I am still packing this pad up yo.
yesterday I packed my lanterns.
that was cool and today I am gonna pack up some pictures in frames COOL HUH.
moving is the shit.
taking things off the walls is kinda sad. makes me feel SAD but accomplished...
I would reallly like a new coffeee pot. a nice sleek lookin one with a timer.
and I would like to fuck your mother up. maybe your grandmother.
let me ask you this:
ARE YOU TIRED OF MOTHERS AND WIVES DISCUSSING YOUR BUSINESS PLANS TO OTHER MOTHERS AND WIVES?
if so you can join my club.
yackity yak hos are annoying and they fuck the junk up.
who cares what I am doing or where I am doing it or when I am doing it?
obviously everyone and their boss.
being a celebrity like me can be such a bitch.
join a bunco club or something.
flies are annoying too.
go away.

No comments: