Friday, July 25, 2008

HOW FAR OUT?

 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet THE POST BELOW THIS WAS AN ACCIDENTAL POST.
AN ERROR.
I was going to ADD a bunch of STUFF about HOW I LOVE SARA and how she is MOVING to some other stupid city
NOT TOO TOO far away BUT far enough to cause me be SAD about it.
ya know.
she is SINGLE and 22 years of age. an actress/pastry chef/ and MORE! and she owns FOUR boogie boards. 4!
she is also 5 feet 10 inches tall. WOWZER.
and veryvery flexible is she.
and she can hold her liquor something ridiculous.
ANYWAYS hoi pollois, I did hit publish.
NOT save. those two choices need to be spread apart a tad bit more. dont you agree?
what thefuck.
the universe is sooo trying to fuck with me, and its NOT FAIR. ALWAYS.
yeah.
SO i guess my whole ode to sara got fudged up with a single click.
you guys have NO idea how stressed my life has been lately.
you would kill yourself if you were me.
and that would not help anything.
all day yesterday I thought my gramma was kidnapped
this morning I FOUND her and she was OK.
and last night I had uncomfortable dreams.
thank god for reality and best friends.

No comments: