Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So blogging is a problem for me.
I read these blog things and I enjoy them but I am judgemental.
GOSH I SUCK!
So I don't really blog because I automatically think mine will be judged. But who the FUDGE cares what I think or what you think?
Not me.
Ivedecided.
Yeah right.
Everyone wants to be accepted by others.
But sometimes I think that I really truly don't care. But then sometimes I do. How can I keep up?


Then I am always thinking of cool things to blog about and funny stuff to say, but I don't . Because I think WHO CARES what I have to say? Only me. So why waste my time telling you?
But here I am typing along.
And basically 2 people look at my blog. So I feel that I am directly talking to each of you.
And therefore giving myself away.
And I can't have that.
Silly me.
Ivealreadysaidtoomuch

5 comments:

Janet said...

Stanford: Before I tell you, you have to promise not to judge.

Carrie: Do I judge?

Stanford: We all judge. That's our hobby. Some people do arts and crafts; we judge.

Sex and the City, Episode 70: Cover Girl

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janet said...

Crap. I had a grammar error there. Why does it have to say "this post has been removed.."? Why can't it just REMOVE it? Anyhoo....

I like reading your blog. And I care what you say.
Were you talking to me anyway?

carrie said...

i know what you mean, kathryn. i think we all have those feelings.

carrie said...

some ppl have secret blogs to say the stuff that is private. i don't, tho.