Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm a girl watcher

Earlier today my phone was acting like a jerk! I could text, watch videos but no dialing to make an actual phone call! How silly is that!? A tower down? My bill overdue? No! I don't know! Things are too complicated these days. It's all fixed now so it's irrelevant. The problem is a mystery. Probably the government! 
I'm so sleepy right now. 
We all saw Despicable Me 2 yesterday. One of the characters was named, "DR. Ramsbutt".  WTF right!? Odd character name for a children's movie don't ya think? I guess it's for humor sake?  Personally I thought it was distasteful and crude! Guess that makes me a stick in the mud. But no! To me it is SEXUALLY charged humor!! What's going on in the world? Kind of annoyed about that one. 
BTW and FYI Monsters U was a waaaaaaay better flick!  
After the movie going fun we all went to Johnny ROckets for burgers n shakes! I had the smores shake. 
Everyday this summer I've been consuming a milkshake! A milkshake a day diet, and dude that's gotta sloooow down! But it brings the boys to the yard??? No. 
After getting all fat and bloated we went swimming!!!! Yay! 123 JUMP! That's what my sweet toddler baby says! Well he actually says a few different phrases before jumping in the Wahwah for instance he will say,  "one, do IT!" And  "1, two, eight!!" MY children are super entertaining! And fearless. Such fun. 
The pool we visit has 2 diving boards and the soon to be 11 yr old son keeps harassing me to jump off it but I just haven't! I have visions of me doing so and I just feel like everyone will be staring at me. I guess I get all shy! Eventually I will jump off the diving board! Ok! Maybe. I haven't seen any other MOMS jump off but hey I'm not like other moms and that's quite obvious to me while at the public pool. Just sayin. 
One thing that annoys me about the public pool is the bag check in.
No bags allowed! Got it!? Majorly annoying cause some days they will be all cool and let you slide through w your bag n other days its all serious business and NO BAGS ALLOWED! Mmm Kay! Rules are so stupid like that! And why no bags anyways!? What's the deal man!? All I have in there are towels, sunscreen and diapers!
No crack pipes, guns or glassware.  
Now those are some rules I can wrap my brain around. Bottomline is I'm not a good rule follower.  I'm a natural born rebel and will fight for my rights to be a rule breaker. It's especially annoying when I give in to their bullcrap no bag policy and walk my defeated ass out to the pool and what's the first thing I see poolside!? A bag! Thats when I turn into the bag police! Screaming the rules at the rulebreakerz!! I won't have it!
Makes me want to riot and spit on people. 
Like hey hey that's not fairseys!!!
Universe says: Life's not fair so suck it up.
Besides that I really love going to the public pool. I like it better than having my own pool cause the kiddy area is adorable w flowers and mushrooms that shoot water and my kids make friends and its FREE ! It's a fun outing. 
Summer is fun. 
There is another public pool I wanna check out before summer ends that has a swirly slide! Not free though. $6 for adults and $4 for kids over 2 yrs old.
Isn't that sooo very interesting?? No. 
Just feel the need to blog this shit! Because!  The town I live in is oozing awesome. FUN Activities to do everywhere. 
And yogurt. Lots n lots of yogurt. 


No comments: