Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Through My Vibes


The grilled cheese truck was everything I had hoped it would be and smores! Seriously they had s'mores! I can't wait to meet up w them again. So many grilled cheese options! I was like ahhhhhhhhh I can't make a choice! Helllllppp but i pulled it together n made a choice. Or did you make it for me? Either way I was like YAY! I love you! Kissy Kissy Huggy Huggy. 
Explosion! Kabooooooomalicious!!!
Yep. 
My grammas 98th bday happened. 
A beach house was visited n it was pure magic. I'm totally not even exaggerating ! The magical magic was all around us. God magic. Butterfly magic! Ocean magic. 
May or may not have been one of the writers from 30rocks beach house. But I'm not one to say. 
All I know is that I am grateful. 
Bubbles were put in a spa n the bubbles went insane all over everyone. Too much bubble if ya ask me but HEY! The people liked it. And if the people like it then who can complain!? 
I need to make a dentist appt. I want Invisalign!!  I'm not sure that'll happen but it's worth a shot! 
I'm tired cause I'm full of Mexican food, cupcake, margarita n maybe red wine so I really can't say or do anymore w this blog. I need to rest for tomorrow. 
So bye! I'll be back one day! Soon! Because my magic life is sooooo worth the documentation!!! 

No comments: