Saturday, February 06, 2010

maybe I have been paranoid.

P1313202yummyaw
P2033272Here I am letting the sun shine its hard sunshine onto moi face.
Light is fun , complicated and sometimes horrifying.
and my part looks not good.
Saturdays have a new meaning these days.
Everyday has a new meaning.
waking up and falling asleep
waking up and falling asleep
over and over
on and on.
Forever and ever.
or just till we die to never awake again and turn into dust. hahaha
no everyday is different and short and long and dumb and smart and funny and not and dull and exciting.
but what I am REALLY trying to say is that I need need need a NEW phone.
SO tired and sick of the one I currently having to live with but I won't fret.
Going with the flow is the most important thing to remember throughout the day.
CHildren have a VERY difficult time wrapping their brains around this type of concept.
most adults too I guess are a work in progress.
But anyways FUCK DUDE! you might THROW UP if you had any idea or imagery of the extreme amounts of sugar cookie dough and sugar actual cookie I consumed yesterday.
no self control.

No comments: