Thursday, September 11, 2008

moving away in EIGHT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spIdergoing out for some salad and soup in a little while and I am OVERLY EXCITED ABOUT IT!
still putting things into cardboard boxes around here. sucks dick.
its amazing how many pieces of paper i have that I cant part with
and its cool how somethings I can throw away without any thought.
packed up my 3 BONGS today. wrapped em up in some bubble wrap.
that was funny to me.
why do I have three? well I am a collector of many things. I also collect snowbabies,
trolls and various types of candy too.
I have not smoked anything for like a MONTH or so.
CRAZY HUH! I am so sober.
I could TOTALLY pass a drug test if need be.
barbershoppe

oh yes today is september eleventh.
that was a controlled demolition btw.
go here and learn some stuff.

No comments: