Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hold ON!


What a doozy of a summer?! Right!Am I right?going by all quick and stuff. Halloween is already here. Boo!  Let's get spoooky. attended my first vacation bible school as a   "crew leader"! I just get all involved and then regretful but it turns out that it is a good time!

It was a great time. challenging and rewarding.  I was out of my comfort zone at times but made it work and had fun. . . Itis a good idea to do things that kinda scare you. 

 So turned out i was in charge of a group 6 boys. I was hoping for at least one or two girls.  Ya know?  Some calm and nice smelling young ladies.  

But i had the pleasure of meeting and spending a total of 15 hrs w/ Joshua, Michael, Aiden,  Aiden,  Andrew, Kenya and Elijah. Ages 8 -11

I think snack time was ONE of our favorite activities. And every night the volunteers were fed delicious foods! It was a lovely time. I am very happy my family and I were involved. Next year I'll do it again! 

Game time was my least fav because it was pure chaos!  It was a madhouse .  But even that was okay. 

The whole event had over 400 kids.  215 raised their hand to accept Jesus in to their hearts. Also raised over $5,000 for Nepal  

I am a very nice and warm up to the best of luck with the help of my favorite part of the best times for you to know about the future of our lives and I will be there. I am a beautiful person who is the only thing that is not a problem 5 I am a little more than a few days ago by the time of the best times for you. 
........................
Ok so that was me playing w my phone.
 a message from the future. 
Another realm.  
Yah yeah that's the ticket. 
But what i want to really say right now is that the best way to go is with Jesus. 
I know he is the son of God and he has the power to comfort,  provide,  heal,  forgive and love us all FOREVER. 
Over and over and over I have witnessed blessing after blessing in my life. 
It's just true.   
Jesus is real. He lives.  
He lives in me. He lives in us all.  

No comments: