Monday, March 18, 2013

Something to do in this world of worlds

I lost my yoga mat so i was forced to buy a new one. Took me weeks ! Months! To accept the loss of my beloved mat w cute purple strap holder thingy that I've had for like 10 yrs! Well now that's its gone and done, now i have to deal w the reality that I hate my new mat, and only want to set it on fire! Seriously tired of making bad judgement calls when buying shit! Do you hear me!? I'm sick of wasting my damn money in shit I buy because I LOSE something or because I end up hating the thing. In this case both apply, do you understand how this was affecting my Pilates practice today? I don't think you can.
What the fuck else did I buy? Oh a pillow! Made a big deal about buying a serious back/stomach sleeper pillow . Which I love BUT yep BUT sometimes i think I hear a crinkle crinkle like a candy wrapper inside. Dude. Whatever. Plus just now as i was inspecting it further and I notice 3 tiny
rips! Are u kidding me!? Haha


No comments: