Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yesterday was a fun kick ass outing to the local mall.
If there is one thing that Tim and I do well it is spend money.
I bought some purple shoes.
some over priced make up.
an over priced sweater and
an over priced shirt.
the makeup situation was really upsetting to me.
I was just browsing the Chanel counter and this nice salesgirl somehow got me into the makeover chair. and before I knew it she was penciling in my EYEBROWS!! YIKES!! and I walked away with over priced foundation and very scary BOLD eyebrows. whata sap.
I HATE THE MALL!!
but what else is there to do?
I would have gone to fly a friggin kite but oddly enough the wind was not blowing.
and that is odd for this crap valley.

So later on Tim and I were watching WIFE SWAP, another all american thing to do and I made a comment how I would never live in Pennsylvania or Kentucky. But then I realized that I live in the Antelope Valley and felt ashamed cause really whats the difference? SO anyways I said, " well I live in crap AV so whatever I guess" and I went on a bit about how I hate this shit town and Tim was very informative and said to me, "well you know we are never leaving right?"
and I replied with, "well thats happiness"
HA fucking HA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and those shirts are really cool.
so different.
so unusual.
so reterdid.
Sorry if you happen to own one. ROCK oN if you do.

1 comment:

carrie said...

i think i would possibly live in kentucky because california is way overpriced and not worth the money. i would rather have a nice house with land that was way more affordable than a crappy little house here that costs $350,000. California can bite me. i'll move to kansas, iowa, idaho, i don't care.