Saturday, October 15, 2005

Frozen Waffles are pretty good

I went to a high school homecoming game last night with my friends.
Janet and Zandria.
We handed out candy to some kids in the stands.
we were the coolest.

And Drew wore his Dinosaur costume.
He was a HIT. All the kids think he is the coolest too.
He even got to play down on the field with other kids.

And i saw Janets dope classroom.
I wanted to play in there all night.

HIGH SCHOOL ROCKS!!!

I like to look at all the girls clothes.

They all look so cute.

Some not so cute but stilll cute.

And what is with electric message belt things!?

Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun night. And yes, the belt! So crazy. If you're wearing one the next time I see you, I have to say that I would die. :)

Kathryn said...

haha I must have one now! haha