Sunday, May 28, 2006

Was blind, but now, I see.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingLAST NIGHT while sleeping a had horrible, nervous dreams. I wont tell you everything but here are the basics:
-I was in the mall.
-Other people were there.
-I needed a makeover.
-My hair was a mess.
-My vision was messed up.
-people were rude jerks to me.
-I bought some eyeliner.

I think that sometimes when i am dreaming I am trying to open my eyes in the REAL LIFE.
THATS why I can't see in my dream. THIS has been an ongoing thing ever since I was a little tiny girl.
I remember waking up in the morning and not beeing able to see. LIKE I COULD NOT OPEN MY EYES!
It weird. and sorta scary. EVEN IN THE DREAM WORLD.
I don't know if I am explaining this properly.

I go to church in a hour.

No comments: