Monday, May 08, 2006

LUCKY LUCKY

I am totally like a bathing suit model today
Like fer shore ANd I really need a pedicure.
and I really need a shower.
and maybe I should put on some pants.
I have not done much today.
OH I did delete my myspace account.
seriously.
totally gone foolio.
DELETED!!
I kinda had a panic atttack about it fora sec but whatver its done now.
I NO longer exist in that part of the world.
I died.
mourn me.
i can't talk about it for too long or I will get depressed.
I don't know why.
I just have a fuckuva time letting things go.
Even silly little things like myspace.
So imagine how i am when I have to let go of something or someone that I really truly love.
I just can't.
can't bear to let go.
but myspace is gone.
I am deleting things left and right.
well so far only right.

No comments: