Tuesday, May 30, 2006

He scared the puss away

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI SOOOO WANNA BE A MUTANT!
all the mutants are cool and I am jealous of them.
I am not sure which mutant I think is the coolest but maybe I think Storm is the coolest.
but maybe not. OH and LOGAN IS FREAKING SEXY!
he is an animal.

ANOTHER THING! I WAS spotted by an old friend from high school/jr. high.
that was unexpected.
BUT YET I KNEW IT!!!
I JUST KNEW I WAS GOING TO RUN INTO SOMEBODY!!
I meant to wear my sunglasses but forgot.
i saw this person and I was trying to head straight and not look anywhere but straight.
BUT then I heard my name being called KAAATHRYN...
huh?
oh hi.

I FELT LIKE I SORTA WANTED TO FIGHT WITH THIS PERSON.
weirds.

do you like the band Megadeath?
yes
no
hell no
hell yes
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: