Friday, March 12, 2004

OK. Well that was ridiculous but I got everyhting straight now. Phewwy. Well, it is fun at least to see your changes happen.
Here is my horoscope for today :

Your enemies will think twice before crossing you again. They already fear you. The next step is getting them to love you. Only then will you know that you've truly won. Play your cards right and no one will be thinking bad thoughts about you by the end of the day. You already have so many friends, but why not win the respect and delight of a few more people? Your cup is always full, and the party never ends. This is one of the times that you'll probably remember forever. Roll tape and collect autographs, just to be sure.

Gee I didn't even know that I had any enemies. I guess I better pay closer attention.

No comments: