Monday, March 22, 2004

Back from Gymboree! I feel like I am getting a little tired of the whole Gymboree thing. Drew and I may take a break after this session. I would like look into some swimming lesson for him. That would be a nice change of pace.
Anyways, we went to the mall w/ Kelly and Ireland. I bought Drew an umbrella stroller. It is cute and has bugs on it. It is funny hanging out with Kelly. We are so different from each other. Even our clothes are so different. Not that I don't like the way she dresses, it is just different than me. AND NOT to say that what you wear defines you as a person BUT it does effect perception. Right? I dunno. Maybe it is just me and my SHALLOW EVIL WAYS!! But I don't think so. And not to say that everyone needs to dress just like me. Even though the world would benefit. I am JOKING of course!

No comments: