Friday, March 19, 2004

Hello on this Friday morning. Some people do those Friday 5 questions maybe I will too.
So far today I have cleaned out 2 closets, vacummed, and folded and put away laundry. I still would like to clean my bedroom floor. Last night Drew was walking around naked after his bath and accidently went peepee on it. Whoopsy. :)
Tim gets home early again today. That makes me happy. IT makes my day go along much faster. We are going to grill up some hamburgers tonight. YUMMY!
I leave in 10 days for KY! I am looking forward to that. Not the flying part but the visiting part.
Last night on Primetime they had this horrible piece on germs in the house. Basically we are all living in FILTH and there is nothing we can do about it but to drench everything in BLEACH! I don't even know why I watched it, all it did is make me all paranoid about germs and YUCKY dustmites! This man mentioned that in pillows 10% of the weight can be DUSTMITES! Not a nice thing to think about. But what are you going to do about it? BUy a new pillow every other day?

No comments: