Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I love to eat Goldfish baked snack crackers and Pepsi. I eat so much of them that I get a stomach ache.
I have decided that J.Crew is HIGHLY overpriced! Sure some of their stuff is cute put what exactly are we paying for? High quality? Maybe, but all I can tell you is that I order a pair of jeans and I am embarrassed to say how much I paid for them. I thought that once I recieved them they would be worth the extra cost. NOPE they are just regular jeans. Not even that cute. So I am sending them back. Maybe if you all knew just how much we are talking about here you would understand better. Well, I will tell you 85 freakn' dollars!! How insane is that? For jeans? But I guess I have to say BRAVO to Jcrew for hypnotizing me into thinking I needed $85 JEANS!!!!!!! But I am awake now. THANK YOU!!!

No comments: